Envío por correo electrónico del libro en formato PDF gratis.
I. National Governments and Globalization
1. From the Nation-State to the Global Polity
II. The Globalization of Law
1. The Globalization of Law
2. Governing the World
3. Does a “Global Constitution” Exist?
4. The Global Dimensions of Democracy
III. Global Regulation
1. Administrative Law without the State? The Challenge of Global Regulation
2. Is there a Global Administrative Law?
3. Global Standards for National Administrative Procedure
4. Ruling Indirectly: Judicial Subsidiarity in the ECTHR
5. The Development of Global Administrative Law
6. Global Administrative Law: The State of the Art
IV. Judging and Globalization
1. Legal Comparison by the Courts
2. The Constitutional Function of Supranational Courts: From Global Legal Space to Global Legal Order
3. The Constellation of Global and National Courts: Jurisdictional Redundancy and Interchange
4. Interactions between National and Supranational Levels of Jurisdiction